The Ministry of Mineral Resources, Oil and Gas extended for 45 days (from 21/05 to 04/07/2020) the deadline of the tender program of service procurement of three independent entities to evaluate and determine the base prices of sale of rough diamonds from Angola.
According to a note from the Ministry of Mineral Resources, Oil and Gas, the sector has decided to extend the tender, for the second time, due to the State of Emergency that the country lives, as a preventive and combat measure against Covid-19.
Here is the contest program (reviewed on 21 May 2020):
- Announcement and Publication of the Opening of the Tender: 19 February 2020;
- Approval of the Procedures and Appointment of the Evaluation Committee: 19 February 2020;
- Public Opening Ceremony (Presentation and Clarifications): 03 March 2020;
- Availability and Acquisition of Procedural Parts (Specifications and other documents): 03 March to 03 July, 2020;
- Delivery and Reception of Competitors Proposals: until 03 July 2020 (until 16:00);
- Public Ceremony for the Opening of Proposals, Analysis and Pre-Qualification of candidates: 06 July 2020, time and venue to be indicated;
- Analysis and Evaluation of Proposals: until 17 July 2020;
- Preparation of the Preliminary Report of the Evaluation Committee: until 24 July 2020;
- Dissemination and Publication of the results: 31 July 2020, time and venue to be indicated in due course;
- Appointment of the Negotiating Committee: 03 August 2020;
- Reception of Possible Appeals: until 07 August 2020;
- Preparation of the Final Report of the Evaluation Committee: from 10 to 13 August 2020;
- Delivery of the Draft of the Contract to the Contractors: 14 August 2020.
- Contract Negotiations and Contract Conclusions from 19 to 21 August 2020.
- Beginning of activities of the Independent Valued Contractors: 02 September 2020.