Airtel Rwanda has introduced the most innovative Internet service, “the Pocket WiFi”.
With the package, users can now set-up their own and personalized Pocket WiFi and connect up to 10 smart devices (users).
Users will experience 4G on their 3G devices anytime, anywhere.
A WiFi device that’s ideal for those who need portable WiFi; will be guaranteed of safe and mobile internet connection while they are on the go.
The Pocket Wifi is available in all Airtel shops or appointed re-sellers today at Rwf 35,000, making the device the most affordable in the market.
Consumers will now pay less and enjoy a faster and reliable experience.
With the Pocket Wi-Fi users will not have to buy or recharge separate internet bundles for each device like Tablets, Mobile, Modem, Laptop, and TV.
The initial package has the most affordable WiFi bundles and is available in the below options:
- Rwf 10,000/- for 30GB on WiFi device
- Rwf 21,000/- for 65GB on WiFi device
Airtel Rwanda Managing Director, Amit Chawla, said “the world around us is changing, and so is the Internet landscape.”
“As Airtel, we intend to touch the lives of Rwandans because we believe that Rwanda deserves the best,” he said.
This device is a game-changer and is an exceptional offering from Airtel, pioneering Internet Innovation for Rwanda.
Features of this product
- High Speed- 4G: plug and play.
- Portable device with WiFi hotspot wherever you go.
- Enables multiple connections at a time (up to 10 devices).
- Powered by a rechargeable battery and used away from a power source.
- Streams & Supports home phone, laptop, desktop, and SmartTv
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android
- Comes with Free 4G SIM card.
You can manage your 4G Pocket WiFi through www.airtel.co.rw/broadband/ which allows you to register your alternative number, check balance, and buy bundles for your device.
Source: Taarifa Rwanda