FurtherAfrica and Africa Oil & Power have just completed an agreement to collaborate on the promotion of events, online content and investment reports encompassing the entire energy value chain in the African continent.
Africa Oil & Power is committed to bringing together like-minded people with the common objective of facilitating the critical investments that will power Africa’s economies, build communities and shape societies.
The partnership will see FurtherAfrica distribute selected content as well as report and promote the events organised by Africa Oil & Power in its platforms and social media networks. All AO&P events bring together the top leaders in the oil and power sectors, from government officials to corporate executives, and FurtherAfrica now joins in as a media partner to add value and help create a premier platform for these leaders to engage on the most pressing topics facing the sector today.
Currently, Africa Oil & Power has six events scheduled across Africa:
- Mozambique Gas & Power 2021, 8-9 March 2021 – Maputo, Mozambique;
- Angola Oil & Gas 2021, 15-16 June 2021 – Luanda, Angola;
- South Sudan Oil & Power 2021, 29-30 June 2021 – Juba, South Sudan;
- DRC Energy & Infrastructure Investment Summit 2021, 21-22 September 2021 – Kinshasa, DRC;
- Africa Oil & Power 2021, 5-7 October 2021 – Cape Town, South Africa;
- Nigeria Gas, Oil & Power 2021, 26-27 October 2021 – Lagos, Nigeria.
FurtherAfrica subscribers will benefit from a special discount when buying an entry pass for any of the events listed above. If you would like to take advantage of that offer, please e-mail us on email@example.com.