Dubai Chamber International Office Mozambique in partnership with DEAT Capital, DP World, and Dubai Exports invites you to join the webinar and understand the food and agribusiness opportunities between UAE and Zimbabwe.
The Webinar will feature two distinctive panels, one will highlight Dubai as an international food hub, and another will highlight Zimbabwe’s food and agribusiness market.
The Keynote Address will be delivered by Honorable Dr Anxious Jongwe Masuka, Minister of Lands, Agriculture, Water and Rural Resettlement of the Republic of Zimbabwe. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Food and agribusiness trends in UAE
- UAE as a food trade hub
- Setting up in UAE and Jafza for agriculture and food traders
- Zimbabwe agriculture and food policies
- Trade finance trends and opportunities
- Logistics support services in agriculture trade
- Public-Private Partnerships Opportunities for Investing in Zimbabwe Agriculture
- The Africa Continental Free Trade Area Opportunities for UAE companies
To register simply click on the e-flyer below: