MTN Ghana, which has celebrated its 25th anniversary last month, with a range of special promotions and prizes to its loyal customers, will host this Thursday, July 8, a Special Edition of its MTN Business Executive Breakfast Series, with the theme “Accelerating SME Growth & Development – The Role of Digitization”.
Y'ello! On Thursday the 8th of July, we'll be hosting the Special Edition of MTN Business Executive Breakfast Series virtually via our Social media channels on the topic; "Accelerating SME Growth & Development – The Role of Digitization" #MTNBusinessBreakfast #Partner4growth pic.twitter.com/bGBVafN4WB
— MTN Ghana (@MTNGhana) July 5, 2021
The continuous growth acceleration of the African SME sector has been key to the development of the continent’s economy, and Ghana has been no exception. As the majority contributor to the economy of the continent, it is imperative that SMEs are empowered with the right business and digital tools to take their businesses to the next level of growth.
A recent study has asserted how social media adoption is helping African SMEs lead the way towards economic growth, as we have recently reported. In this vein, the panel discussion will seek to tap knowledge from business leaders to share experiences information and skills that SMEs need to adopt in order to further accelerate their growth in the digital world.
The panel, comprised of leading African entrepreneurs Eric Osiakwan, Dr. Daniel McKorley and Mariam Kaleem A-Buahin, will centre their discussion around key themes, which include but are not limited to:
- How do established large scale corporations help in driving digital acceleration in SMEs.
- What are some of the digital tools the panel members believe Ghana SMEs need to start working with, in order to accelerate growth.
- From the experience of an African entrepreneur, what are some of the challenges the SMEs need to overcome in order to drive digital acceleration.
- How is the panel members’ businesses helping SMEs in this direction.
- What is the Role of Government in accelerating this growth in digital adoption.