This year’s Power & Electricity World Africa will take place from Monday, August 23 to Wednesday, August 25, 2021.
The event is co-located with The Solar Show Africa and is acknowledged by many as the definitive virtual event of the sector in Africa – unique and forward-thinking, combining new technology, efficiency, new thinking, and the best practices in the industry.
Year on year, the event has been providing its attendees and partners with access to a wealth of African utility, government, and IPP decision-makers, who traditionally are
not so easy to reach. This year’s virtual event will be no different, delivering on how market players can capitalize on business opportunities across the continent.
With a great demand for renewable projects in Africa and the growing availability of funds from international investors and donors, this year’s event is expected to originate an unprecedented number of deals. Also, for this year I have been privileged enough to engage in a number of in-depth conversations with some of the best heads in the industry from Mozambique to Morroco. You can participate in the event by registering for free here and join my conversations and interviews including:
- Leveraging IoT to manage risk and increase the success rate of your project, with Sowunmi Olabode III from Nigeria’s National Assembly;
- Country Focus Morocco with Ali Zerouali from the Moroccan Agency For Solar Energy;
- Country Focus Mozambique with Simone Santi from the Leonardo Group and;
- Country Focus Nigeria with Anita Otubu, Head Of Department, Special Projects Rural Electrification Agency-Nigeria and;
- Storage – the answer to peak demand, grid strength, and integrating renewables, with Prof. Ahmed Zooba, a Fellow Of African Academy Of Science from London’s Brunel University.
See you there!